Ozzy's staff app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ozzy's staff app

Post by The Dude Abides on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:18 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: The Dude Abides/STEAM_0:0:94811797

2. Something unique about you: I generally like to staff on a server rather than be a player but i'm fine with both. I practice MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) in my free time. I play the violin as well whenever I find a song a rather enjoy and wish to play on it. One of my favorite songs I've played is Eleanor Rigby by the Beatles. I'm also god awful at programming of any kind. I try to remain as chill and calm as possible in many irritating or difficult situations. I enjoy working on and fixing computers as a hobby, as well as freelance editing for people or myself. Generally I try to respect players as much as possible when I play a game, even so a person can only with stand so much and as any human does. I like to listen to really all kinds of music (except country usually) but I mainly enjoy a lot of rock and metal. Also Lenny is god ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. Age: 15

4. Previous Experience: I staffed on Grudge Gaming for 6 months before it was closed as Head admin. I have also Co-owned Snow storm gaming (before it was closed due to financial issues) I have also been a moderator on two TTT servers. I was Admin on Sixgod gaming and Head Admin on Dreaded gaming. I understand how to use ulx very well.

5: What you can bring to Kings Gaming: I have extensive staff experience that I believe could be used to help the server and the players on it greatly. I could train staff and keep the server in check when needed and watch over it. I would make sure the staff stay on task when doing the job and anyone who steps out of line or try's to abuse it would be swiftly dealt with.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes

9. What interests you about this position? The server shows a lot of promise, just as six god did. I rather enjoy it so far and wish to help keep the server in a very positive light to those who play on it.

10. What's most important to you in a new position? The most important thing about my position I would say is keeping the players in line, we all know that endless hordes of players like to break the rules and I want to stop them at a moments notice. I wanna make sure those who are on the server have a fun experience, not one plagued by Mass RDM and anything else.

11. Have you been banned from Kings Gaming RP, if so, why and for how long? No

12. What country are you in? United States

13. What questions do you have for me? None

14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: Last impression information huh? Little bit hard to add anything else to this, due to it almost always ending in the same answer. I believe I would be suited for this due to the extensive amount of experience I have with staffing on servers. I am generally just on my decisions and will not be swayed otherwise. I generally try to stay on duty and when I get on to staff that's what I plan on doing. I want to make sure the server keeps a professional look and to keep it as clean as possible from rule breakers. See? I told you it almost always ends in a very cliche way, always the same reason. It's hard to tell from just this paragraph whether or not I may be a good staff to those who do not know me. If you give me a chance you can and hopefully will see that I can be.

The Dude Abides

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's staff app

Post by Uzi on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Congratulations! You've been selected to a position on Kings Gaming staff. Make sure to add x2lift if you haven't.

Uzi
Admin

View user profile http://kingsgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top