$uPrEmE's Administrative Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

$uPrEmE's Administrative Application

Post by $uPrEmE on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:27 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Steam Name: Max  // Stead ID: STEAM_0:1:94936741

2. Something unique about you: I like to play games, I play about 5 to 6 hours of games a day. I play football and basketball.

3. Age: 16
4. Previous Experience: I have owned 1 server and moderated about 5. I was part owner on Delta Community Servers, I was admin on HulkSmash RP, I was was Moderator on Little Big Rp, and Admin on SkyeNetwork.

5: What you can bring to Kings Gaming: I can bring many things. I have lots of experience with ULX and moderating a server. I know what to and not to do in situations. 

6. Have you read the rules?  Yes

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes

9. What interests you about this position? Stopping rule breakers and making a good time for the players in the community!

10. What's most important to you in a new position? To do whats right and to follow the rules and just basically do your job. 

11. Have you been banned from Kings Gaming RP, if so, why and for how long? No

12. What country are you in? United States 

13. What questions do you have for me? Nothing at all. 

14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I have worked for Uzi and X2 before on the old server. 

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top