Dovon's Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dovon's Staff Application

Post by Dovon on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:15 pm

1.) Steam name: Dovon, Rp name: Dovon, Steamid: STEAM_0:1:64359105

2.) Something unique about yourself: I’m very well experienced in the personal feelings/thoughts of many players/people due to my previous career of being a big time trader. From that i’ve learned how to tell if someone is lying, or just is oblivious to a situation, making it easier for me to evaluate what is going on. I’m also a twitch streamer Smile Twitch.tv/dovon1

3.) Age? 16

4.) Previous Experience? This would be my first time being a staff member on a gmod darkrp server. I guess everyone has to start somewhere.

5.) What can you bring to Kings Gaming? I can bring a safer environment for the players of Kings Gaming, and a personality that includes no bias to any of the players on the server giving everyone a fair chance to tell their side of a situation.

6.) Have you read the rules? Yes

7.) Have you read the Admin policy? Yes

8.) Do you have a microphone? Yes

9.) What interests you about this position? I’ve always felt the need to help someone when they are in need. Whenever I see someone breaking the rules it only makes me frustrated that they are ruining the experiences of not only myself but also the gameplay of others.

10.) What’s most important to you in a new position? Clearing up some of the distress on the server and giving the staff some time to relax while I help them clean up situations.

11.) Have you been banned from Kings Gaming? No

12.) What country are you in? The United States

13.) Is there anyway that I could improve on being a possible staff member in the future?

14.) I’ll give it my best shot to help the server improve and expand its player base. If there is anything you’d personally like me to do that would help the server just let me know. Smile

Dovon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dovon's Staff Application

Post by short #freeswag on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:54 pm

-1 constantly rdms and plays ear rape while being dj

short #freeswag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top