Panda Mans staff application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Panda Mans staff application

Post by Panda14 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:01 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Panda Man/STEAM_0:1:95386352

2. Something unique about you: i play sports like hockey and football

3. Age:15

4. Previous Experience:i have developed on 6 servers and i want to make it seven and it would be amazing to work on and with your server!!!

5: What you can bring to Kings Gaming: i can help develop the server and as i said to lift i have $200 worth of ad-dons i can use to help save lift and uzi Money  Very Happy

6. Have you read the rules? i have read the rules of the server and i know that i have disobeyed them at one point or another but i am trying to keep my temper to a low so i don't disobey them

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? yes and i am going to follow every rule as an admin 

8. Do you have a microphone? yes, i do have a microphone

9. What interests you about this position? it is doing something i love to do gaming and developing 

10. What's most important to you in a new position? that you listen to whatever a higher staff member tells you to do so you son mess up. 

11. Have you been banned from Kings Gaming RP, if so, why and for how long? no but i have been warned because i was being stupid and disobeyed the rules like an idiot 

12. What country are you in? united states 

13. What questions do you have for me? if you will tell me what you want done so i can help 

14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: That i will be on the server even if i do not get staff and it will be fine if i don't and i will just try harder next time  Very Happy

Panda14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Panda Mans staff application

Post by short #freeswag on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:19 pm

+1 always has a positive attitude and has the maturity for staff.

short #freeswag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top