Sherbert's Application!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sherbert's Application!

Post by FCPROSherbert on Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:03 am

1.Steam/RPName + Steam ID: ♞FCPRO♞ Sherbert STEAM_0:0:54025500

2.Something unique about you: Something unique about me is my humor, people say I can find something funny out of everything.

3.Age: 15

4.Previous Experience: I have tons of previous experience on many different servers. Some of these servers include: Ruber Gaming and Zoorik Gaming

5.What you can bring to Kings Gaming: I can bring a fun RP experience to players as well as dedication and tons of experience. I can be on more than the average person therefore I would be available to help players more.

6.Have you read the rules: I have read the rules many times and whenever I feel I may be breaking a rule or simply need a refresher I check the rules.

7.Have you read the admin policy: Yes I have Read the admin policy.

8.Do you have a microphone: Yes I have a microphone.

9.What interests you about this position: The thing that interests me about this position is the lack of staff on during the night. I notice it mainly only tends to be one person so I would like to be able to help out as an extra staff member during the day or the night.

10.What's most important to you in a new position: The most important thing to me when I get a new position or when I have a position at all is doing things properly while still allowing everyone to have a good experience.

11.Have you been banned from Kings Gaming, if so, why and for how long: I have never been banned from Kings Gaming.

12.What Country are you in: I reside in Canada

13.What Questions do you have for me: Have you ever owned a server before me and is there a way i could contact you one on one through other means than steam and this site?

14.Tell us anything you would like us to know here, last chance to make an impression: I would like you to know that even if I don't get the position there is no hard feelings and I will still do my best to help this community grow (inviting friends, etc). I would also like to let you know that if I happen to get the position that I happen to have a staff member willing to refer me that goes by the name JewRude. Thank you for taking the time to review this application and have a wonderful day/night! <3

FCPROSherbert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sherbert's Application!

Post by jewrude on Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:07 am

+1

jewrude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sherbert's Application!

Post by short #freeswag on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:10 pm

+1