short for staff

100% 100% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

short #freeswag's Staff App.

Post by short #freeswag on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:11 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID:short #freeswag for steam and IGN, STEAM_0:1:44606884

2. Something unique about you:I have been in many leadership roles through-out my life not only in gmod, but captain of sports teams and clubs, so I have some experience when it comes to leadership and administrating.

3. Age:15

4. Previous Experience: QIGRP ex-Admin, TTT ex-Admin, and CSGO uGamers ex-Executive staff

5: What you can bring to Kings Gaming: Joy, Security, kindness

6. Have you read the rules? Absolutely

7. Have you read the Admin Policy?Yes.

8. Do you have a microphone? Yea.

9. What interests you about this position? The thought of meeting new people, making new friends and improving relationships with others in different way. Also, being able to cut down on the amount of griefers and minges

10. What's most important to you in a new position?Doing the best to my ability that will better the server in every way.

11. Have you been banned from Kings Gaming RP, if so, why and for how long? Nope.

12. What country are you in? Murica
13. What questions do you have for me? None.
14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I am in a young military organization like  JROTC, with the position of First Sergeant and the grade of Master Sergeant, so you can trust me when it comes to discipline, consequences, and responsibility.I also come from an army family so I usually get it rough, so Iam not afraid to punish someone for their actions.

Last edited by short #freeswag on Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

short #freeswag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: short #freeswag's Staff App.

Post by Vision Argent on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:20 pm

+1 true role player always follows rules.

Vision Argent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top