MufinStudios Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MufinStudios Application

Post by MufinStudiosYT on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:55 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: MufinStudiosYT
2. Something unique about you: I am young but a matured fast and I am a pretty skilled serious roleplayer
3. Age: I'd rather not tell but if you have to know please tell me
4. Previous Experience: I have no experience because most server have age restraint on them (Im not like five or anything)
5: What you can bring to Kings Gaming: A mature admin willing to devote his time to help others have a better experience
6. Have you read the rules? Yes
7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes
8. Do you have a microphone? Yes
9. What interests you about this position? I've always wanted to be staff on a server and help other but most server like I said have age restraints or whatever you want to call them but this server does not and gives younger people a chance.
10. What's most important to you in a new position? This would be m first staff position and it would be an honor to go to other servers and apply and say that I was staff on this server. (I'm not just gonna go and quit this job and go to a more popular server and say I wanna be a admin don't worry XD)
11. Have you been banned from Kings Gaming RP, if so, why and for how long? I have not and I plan not to.
12. What country are you in? I'd rather not tell but if I have to please tell me.
13. What questions do you have for me? So when i'm off duty and someone say I need your help in chat and nobody's on duty I go and help them right?
14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I feel like I could be a good staff member and work well with others. I'm responsible, I respect others, i'm loyal, and very honest.

MufinStudiosYT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MufinStudios Application

Post by short #freeswag on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:13 pm

Neutral, dont really know you.

short #freeswag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MufinStudios Application

Post by PsYch on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:48 am

Nobody should need to hide their age.