Moe's Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moe's Staff Application

Post by Moe on Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:01 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Steam Name - moe games | RP name - Moe | Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:117300465

2. Something unique about you: I can partially speak Chinese.

3. Age: 16

4. Previous Experience: I was a moderator and Admin on a now taken down DarkRP server.

5: What you can bring to Kings Gaming: Good Mod/Admin services.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes, I have read and understood the rules of the server.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes, I have read and understood the Admin Policy.

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes.

9. What interests you about this position? I have played on this server for a while(20 hours) and I think that not only does the server need more staff, but maybe more "responsive" staff I would say. Not saying any of the admins/mods at the moment are "unresponsive", but you could always use another staff member for various reasons.

10. What's most important to you in a new position? Getting the job done, and doing it right. But at the same time, laid back and easy to work with.

11. Have you been banned from Kings Gaming RP, if so, why and for how long? I don't think I've been banned, maybe kicked or something, can't remember what for. 

12. What country are you in?
United States.

13. What questions do you have for me? I don't have any questions at the moment.

14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I'm pretty chill and go with the flow. here and there I could possibly stick out, but I'm, the type of guy to stay comfortable in his position.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moe's Staff Application

Post by Dovon on Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:21 pm

+Rep kid's pretty chill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top