Stoyartie Staff Application. Applying because I'm bored. Sorry. :^)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stoyartie Staff Application. Applying because I'm bored. Sorry. :^)

Post by Stoyartie on Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:01 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID:☆Stoyartie☆ ✘︵✘/☆Stoyartie☆ ✘︵✘: STEAM_0:1:92179393

2. Something unique about you: Something unique...hmm.. I played the trumpet for a few years in middle school I guess. No idea how to play it now though. xd Oops.

3. Age: I am currently 20 years of age. Not 11. Sorry I lied. ;(

4. Previous Experience: I don't have any experience on Garry's Mod , but I have been a moderator on RC-Gamers Pixelmon 1 Server (Minecraft) around 2ish years ago  and a couple of CS:S servers back like 5-6 years ago.

5: What you can bring to Kings Gaming: To be honest I'm not sure what I can bring to King's gaming. I'm sure you're expecting the generic " I really want to help people" response. I mean helping people is great and all  but honestly I just enjoy doing more than sitting around playing the game. Helping to run the game is fun as well :^).

6. Have you read the rules? I've read the rules and understand them quite well yes. Although I'm sure you've had trouble with me RDMing people that annoy me. xd My bad. I'll try and cut back on that.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? I read the admin policy yes. I know the general do's and do nots . Although I'll always be sure to have it bookmarked to look at it.

8. Do you have a microphone? I have a microphone yes. I choose not to use it very often but I have one.

9. What interests you about this position? Well as I said in Number 5: I do want to help yes. It also gives me something to do other than just play the game. :^)

10. What's most important to you in a new position? The most important thing in a new position to me is to not try too hard at the position. You should still try sure but don't over do it by being a super anal douchebag that bans and mutes everyone just because you can.

11. Have you been banned from Kings Gaming RP, if so, why and for how long? I have a few warns for RDM I think (mostly children that are being obnoxious) , but I don't believe I've been banned.

12. What country are you in? 'Murica ! (United States of America)

13. What questions do you have for me? What’s your favorite color and favorite fruit?

14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: Well as you probably know I'm usually afk watching anime while opening cases because my life is a joke and I'm dead inside. :^)))) Also I've got a slight stutter so that's also a reason I don't use my mic as much.  Hope you enjoyed reading my garbage application. I'm sure it'll be denied but eh. No hard feelings right?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top